My gift. My way.

Deborah Dluhy '62Deborah Haigh Dluhy ’62

Dean emerita of the School of the Museum of Fine Arts; retired deputy director of the Boston Museum of Fine Arts
2008 Fellow, National Association of Schools of Art and Design; School of the Museum of Fine Arts 2010 Medal Award recipient
Trustee at Wheaton and Maine College of Art

“Wheaton was always there for me; now it’s my turn to be there for Wheaton. Beginning in my freshman year and continuing throughout my professional life, Wheaton faculty and staff encouraged me. They became the mentors who introduced me to my life’s work in the arts and directly assisted me as I applied to graduate school and sought my first job. My high regard for the value of my Wheaton education has grown over time and kept me involved—working with the Alumnae/i Association, my class, and, most recently, with the Board of Trustees. I know how important it is to build the college’s endowment, especially resources for scholarships. That’s why I have designated funds for scholarships through my estate plan. I want to enable future generations to experience the quality education and the powerful, supportive community that so defines Wheaton. I hope that my gift will help make a difference in the lives of others.”

Learn how you can give for the future right now.
Call the Office of Gift Planning at 508-286-3459 or online at wheatoncollege.edu/gift-planning

About Sandy Coleman

Sandy Coleman is the editor of the Wheaton Quarterly and Senior Associate Director in the Communications Office.