Join the team

Patrick B. Summers ’94

Patrick Summers '94, NEWMAC E.D.Executive director of the New England Women’s and Men’s Athletic Conference

Filene Center volunteer

Wheaton Fund supporter

Plays a key role. “I’ve worked in college athletics since 1996. The opportunity to work with student-athletes is one I cherish. These young men and women have qualities that allow them to excel on and off the field. They are future leaders of our country and it’s important to me that they have advocates supporting their endeavors as students and athletes.”

Values teamwork. “Wheaton gave me a great education and a chance to become friends with an amazing group of people. But most importantly the college connected me with mentors who have helped me through every significant step in my life. I owe much of my professional success to [former Filene Center associate director] Elizabeth Hallowell and [former athletic director] Chad Yowell.”

Supports winning strategies. “I believe we have a responsibility to make Wheaton better than it was when we were students. Seeing the college grow and succeed brings more pride for my alma mater. It makes me want to continue to be involved. It makes me want to make Wheaton better for every generation to come. That’s why I give to the Wheaton Fund.”

Support Wheaton

Call 800-896-3145 (option 2) or visit wheatoncollege.edu/giving