Be a key to the future

Collyn Bradley '08Collyn Bradley ’08

Capital and real estate analyst at Covidien

Co-gift chair for Class of 2008

Wheaton Fund supporter

Opens doors:

“I manage Covidien’s real estate portfolio of over 300 locations worldwide. I am responsible for handling all real estate transactions in North and Latin America, whether it involves a property purchase or sale, renewing a lease for an existing facility, or relocating a site to a new facility. I also help track and approve capital expenditure requests for all of our businesses and locations.”

Locates opportunity:

“When I was a senior at Wheaton, I participated in “Beyond the Bubble,” a program created by the Filene Center to help prepare seniors for life after Wheaton. As part of the program, I participated in several mock interviews, one of which was with a Covidien employee. After the interview, he invited me to come to the company’s Mansfield, Mass., headquarters to meet with HR and see if they had any positions that I might be a good fit for. The opportunity led me to the position I am in now.”

Helps others find their place in the world:

“While at Wheaton, I worked in the Office of Alumnae/i Relations & Annual Giving, making phone calls to alums and parents to ask for their support for the Wheaton Fund, so I understand how critical that support is. Wheaton also taught me the necessary skills and confidence to enter the working world, and I want future students to have the same opportunities that I had. I also feel that when alums stay connected with Wheaton and give back, students have a broader and more enriched experience, because they can see the impact of a Wheaton education on its graduates firsthand.”

Support Wheaton

Call 800-896-3145 (option 2) or visit

www.wheatoncollege.edu/giving