My gift. My way.

Terry Stratton Flagg 1961 Terry Stratton Flagg ’61

Principal at Roots + Wings Landscape Design & Architecture, LLC; principal at Terry S. Flagg | Life Coach

Winner of the George Wemple Award for Cultural Contribution to the Community

One to One Women Coaching Women volunteer

Married to architect Thomas Flagg for 47 years; mother of three; grandmother of five

“My affection for Wheaton has grown exponentially over the years, as I have watched the college blossom. Connecting with my classmates and the Wheaton community as president of the 50th Reunion class has given me a closer look at the college today. And I am impressed by the opportunities for learning through ‘connected’ courses, by the number of academic honors garnered, and by the spirit of collaboration within the community. I want to show my appreciation of the college and support future generations, so I have designated a portion of my IRA as a planned gift. By doing this I feel connected to Wheaton’s past, its present and its future. Education has always been a priority for Tom and me. This gift honors Wheaton’s uncommonly creative curriculum, a faculty whose hallmark continues to promise one-on-one mentoring, and a visionary mission to educate future leaders to engage in the global landscape.”

Learn how you can give for the future right now. Call the Office of Gift Planning at 508-286-3459.