Wheaton College Norton, Massachusetts
Wheaton College
Office of the Registrar


Change of Name

How do I change my name?

All name changes must have legal documentation.  You can stop by the Office of the Registrar in the Doll's House with the legal document and fill out an Information Change Form.


Comments are closed.