Skip to content
Publications and Grants
- [under consideration] Sarah Downey (collaborator), Michael D.C. Drout, Veronica Kerekes and Douglas Raffle, “Lexomic Analysis of Medieval Latin Texts, Speculum.
- Downey, S. (collaborator), Drout, M.D.C., Kahn, M., LeBlanc, M.D., “’Books Tell Us’: Lexomic and Traditional Evidence for the Sources of Guthlac A.” Modern Philology 110 (2012): 1-29.
- Drout, M.D.C., Kahn, M., LeBlanc, M.D., Nelson, C. “Of Dendrogrammatology: Lexomic Methods for Analyzing the Relationships Among Old English Poems,” Journal of English and Germanic Philology, v110(3), July 2011, 301-336.
- Drout, M.D.C., Kahn, M., LeBlanc, M.D., Jones, A. ‘11, Kathok, N. ‘10, and Nelson, C. ’11. “Lexomics for Anglo-Saxon Literature.” Old English Newsletter, 2010.
- LeBlanc, M.D., Gousie, M. and Armstrong, T. (March 2010). Connecting Across Campus. Proceedings of the 41st SIGCSE Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education, Milwaukee, WI.
- LeBlanc, M.D. Computing for Poets. Presented at SIGCSE 2010 – The Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education, Milwaukee, WI, March 12, 2010.
- (in progress with collaborator Kisor) Drout, M.D.C., Kahn, M., Kisor, Y., LeBlanc, M.D. “Lexomic Perspectives on the Structure of Beowulf.”
- (in progress) Drout, M.D.C., Kahn, M., LeBlanc, M.D. “Untangling Cynewulf with Lexomic Methods.”
- (in progress with collaborator Kleinman) Kleinman, S., Drout, M.D.C., Kahn, M., LeBlanc, M.D. “Lemmatization and Lexomics.”
- Drout, M. (PI), Kahn, M., and LeBlanc, M.D. (July 2011 - June 2013). National Endowment for the Humanities – NEH PR-50112011 -- Lexomic Tools and Methods for Textual Analysis: Providing Deep Access to Digitized Texts. [$178,000 award]
- LeBlanc, M. (PI), Drout, M. and Kahn, M. (July 2008 - June 2010). National Endowment for the Humanities NEH HD-50300-08 (Digital Humanities Start-Up Grant) -- Pattern Recognition through Computational Stylistics: Old English and Beyond.