The sites below are typical of the types of science curriculum resources available on the Web. These sites provide links to science research projects and standards as well as many ideas for lesson planning and curriculum development.
- National Science Teachers Association
- Association for Science Education
- Science Learning Network
- National Science Digital Library
- PHET Interactive Simulations
- Online Collaboration Projects
- PBS Learning Media
- Citizen Science Projects
- Understanding Science Resources (UC Berkeley)
- National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science
MA Department of Education regulations for Teacher Licensure change yearly as do education requirements and forms. It is therefore critical that students contact the appropriate Wheaton Education Department faculty advisor to obtain the most up-to-date information and education minor requirements documentation.