John Mitchell 5K
Posted on May 11, 2012
The John Mitchell Memorial 5k Race/Walk on April 29, 2012 was treated to lovely weather and an excellent turnout. The Wheaton community showed up in full-force.
The following are the top ten finishers with a Wheaton connection. Make sure to congratulate them on a job well done the next time you see them:
- SCOTT ST. ONGE- Class of ’99 Co-Chair of the Wheaton Fund and member of the Wheaton College Alumnae/I Association Board of Directors Time: 18:18 (1st/146)
- BILL KOLE- Visiting Instructor of English Time: 19:11 (2nd/146)
- JAMIE LOCKARD- Head Coach for Men’s Lacrosse Time: 21:05 (6th/146)
- JOHN SULLIVAN- Assistance Vice President, Business Services and Physical Plant Time: 22:57 (13th/146)
- SCOTT HAMLIN- Director of Research & Instruction, LIS Time: 23:02 (14th/146)
- ROBERT OWENS- Senior Graphic Designer Time: 24:19 (18th/146)
- STACEY KELLEHER- Class of ’09 Time: 24:46 (19th/146)
- VICTORIA DOMAGALSKI- Daughter of Public Safety Officer Jim Domagalski Time: 25:15 (21st/146)
- PETER BARON- Student Financial Services Counselor Time: 25:45 (22nd/146)
- CAROLINE ISAACS- Class of ’13 Time: 26:06 (23rd/146)
All proceeds from the event benefited the Wheaton Annual Fund.