Audrey MacLeod Schneiderman ’48

My Gift My Way SchneidermanMarried for 39 years to the late Howard Schneiderman; mother of two 

University of California medal recipient

Although it has been 66 years since my graduation, I still feel close to Wheaton. I continue to be connected to the lifelong friends I made, and I have enjoyed the many Reunions I have attended. As a student, I was grateful beyond words to receive a four-year full scholarship, and surprised and thankful at graduation to receive a grant from Wheaton to help pay for graduate school. No wonder my heart has belonged to Wheaton all my life. Through the years, my late husband, Howard, and I had a goal to give something back each year, to thank Wheaton for my wonderful education. One year, Howard established an endowed scholarship in my name as a birthday present. I, now, in return, support an annual Wheaton Fund scholarship in his name. Wheaton also is in my estate plans, and I am making gifts right now through my IRA. My hope is that in the future these gifts will benefit students, so that they, too, “may have life and may have it abundantly.”

Your gift. Your way.

Learn how you can give for the future right now. Call the Office of Gift Planning at 508-286-3459 or visit online at wheatoncollege.edu/gift-planning.