Not sure when to start applying? Do you know when to register for required tests? Want to make sure your entire application for each institution is complete and on time? Are you having trouble with your personal statement? Need to keep your grad school list organized?
- Follow timeline to help you with your application process.
- Create your personal statement.
- Keep all of your graduate school information organized.
Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Fee Reduction
If you are a student that may be eligible for a fee reduction to register for the GRE General and Subject Tests you need to send an email message to Susan Beard in the Office of Student Financial Services. She will check your FAFSA information and eligibility and if you qualify, will send you a Reduction Certificate you can use to register for the exam at approximately half price. Allow a week to process your request.
Current guidelines for eligibility are:
- Family Contribution of $1400 or less
- If you are independent your contribution needs to be $1800 or less
This is a great deal but you need to plan ahead to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Peterson's Guide to Graduate Schools
- Graduate School Guide
- Graduate School On-line Directory
- US News & World Reports & Colleges and Career Center
- Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAT) Information and Online Registration
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Information and Online Registration
- Law School Admission Council (LSAT & LSDAS) Information and Online Registration
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) Information
- Miller Analogy Test (MAT)