To update your faculty profile:
- Go to your profile. The faculty index is a good place to start.
- At the very bottom center of the page, choose Editor login. Sign with your Wheaton ID (wID) and email password.
- You'll be returned to your profile. At the very bottom of the page, choose Edit this page.
- Type in the boxes. Use the tabs (Brief Bio, Contact Info, Interests, Professional Activities) to reach all the editing areas.
- Click on the Update button to save your changes. When the page has updated you will see a yellow bar alerting you that the page has been updated and providing a link so you can view your updated profile.
- When you are finished, please log out. If you are editing your profile, there is a Log Out link in the top left. If you are viewing your beautiful new profile, there is a Log Out link in the page footer at the very bottom.
For more information, email email@example.com.