This page is dedicated to the projects, works, and engagements of our past and present students.
- Translation collaboration of professor (Tessa Lee) and student (Shawn Peaslee ’12). The full translation and manuscript is housed by the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C. Read the interview with Prof. Lee in Wheaton Magazine or here to read the first three pages.
- Liebt sie mich noch? German 202 Video Project.
Written by A. Wilson ’11. Produced by D. Eklund ’11The Lives of the Comedian Harmonists.
- German 242 Video Project. Written and produced by J. Perry ’12:German 376 Berlin Class
- Project 2009: “Berlin Times” A. Brown ’08 (excerpt)
- German 401 Seminararbeit: “Anti-Semitische Kinderbücher: die vergessene Propaganda der Nazis (pdf)”
Wheaton’s German Club
The German Department is an avid sponsor of this student-driven German Club. We co-organize with the executive members of the German Club annual activities such as the Oktoberfest, Winterfest, Maifest, weekly Stammtisch, movie nights, Kaffeeklatsch, and occasional culinary trips to the traditional German restaurant Jakob Wirth in Boston.
For a current schedule of events, send an email message to Prof. Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org).