This page is dedicated to the projects, works, and engagements of our past and present students.
- Translation collaboration of professor (Tessa Lee) and student (Shawn Peaslee ’12). The full translation and manuscript is housed by the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C.
- Read the interview with Prof. Lee or read the first three pages of Selma’s Manuscript.
- Liebt sie mich noch? German 202 Video Project. Written by A. Wilson ’11. Produced by D. Eklund ’11
- German 376 Berlin Class Project 2009: “Berlin Times” (pdf)”
- A. Brown ’08 (excerpt) German 401 Seminararbeit: “Anti-Semitische Kinderbücher: die vergessene Propaganda der Nazis” (pdf)