- In our continuing effort to improve LIS services, all scheduled maintenance will be added below as notices are received
- Please bookmark this site for IT ALERTS
- For up to the minute IT and Critical IT Alerts follow us @WheatonSupport on Twitter or visit our website
- Most scheduled maintenance, especially Banner maintenance, will be performed during our normal Thursday evening maintenance window
- The PROD database is shut down for backup every Saturday from 12:05am to 7:30am
Alerts will be added as they are received... Please check this site on a regular basis throughout the week.
LIS SERVICE ALERT: OUTAGE: College Systems Upgrade
Who: Wheaton College Faculty, Staff, and Students
What: College Business Systems
Why: Banner Financial Aid Upgrade, Non Production Database Migrations from the server Timon to the Simba server
When: Thursday, September 29th, 2016 from 4:30pm to 9:30pm
The college business systems known as Banner, WINDOW, and WebFOCUS will be unavailable during our normal maintenance window from 4:30pm until 9:30pm on Thursday, September 29th, to apply needed Banner upgrades. Please make sure you are out of the PROD database by 4:30 pm on this date. Access to all other electronic services including electronic mail and Internet access will remain available.