Videoconferencing is a quick and easy way to make conversations happen over large distances at little to no cost.
Our videoconferencing services allow for two or more people in different locations to have two-way audio and video communications, along with text-based chat and accompanying slide presentations.
Possible uses include:
- Bringing guest scholars, presenters, authors, artists and researchers into your classroom (many of our videoconferencing solutions require little to no setup for the presenter)
- Teaching classes from remote locations when faculty are off campus such as attending a conference overseas, or attending to a family emergency
- Attending meetings when off campus
- Hiring or Recruiting for positions
- Interviewing for research
- Collaborating with off-campus colleagues
- Generally reducing travel time and expenses