We are aware of the OpenSSL Heartbleed security hole and we are taking measures to make sure our servers are protected. If you would like to know more about this issue please visit this site for more information.
- Computer labs
- Your virtual hard drive
Did you know that everyone on campus has at least 1 gigabyte of personal file storage that is accessed like a hard drive from any networked computer on campus? It's called File Services on NetSpace
From international guest lecturing to teaching from off-campus, you can communicate via video and audio over long distances using one of Wheaton's videoconferencing services
- Downloading Microsoft Office and AntiVirus
Available to the Wheaton community for free download from the network
- Assistive technologyPublic computers with screen readers and other visual and audio aids
Computers and other equipment available for borrowing
Audio and Video Equipment
- Borrowing for a class
- Borrowing for an event or conference
See Wheaton Conferences and Events
- For Faculty and Staff: Technology Support Loaner laptops
We have a small number of laptops that can be borrowed by faculty and staff, for short periods such as conferences
- To request a laptop, please fill out the form located here.