- In our continuing effort to improve LIS services, all scheduled maintenance will be added below as notices are received
- Please bookmark this site for IT ALERTS
- For up to the minute IT and Critical IT Alerts follow us @WheatonSupport on Twitter or visit our website
- Most scheduled maintenance, especially Banner maintenance, will be performed during our normal Thursday evening maintenance window
- The PROD database is shut down for backup every Saturday from 12:05am to 7:30am
IT SERVICE ALERT: Banner, WINDOW, and WebFOCUS will be unavailable
Who: Wheaton College Faculty, Staff, and Students
What: College Business Systems
Why: Banner Security Update
When: Thursday, July 2, 2015 from 4:30pm to 8:30pm
The college business systems known as Banner, WINDOW, and WebFOCUS will be unavailable during our normal maintenance window from 4:30pm until 8:30pm on Thursday, July 2nd to apply needed Banner upgrades. Please make sure you are out of the PROD database by 4:30 pm on this date.
Access to all other electronic services including electronic mail and Internet access will remain available.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this outage, please contact Joe LaCascio by email (email@example.com).
Please check back often...