The Executive Board is comprised of nine members who are elected during the Spring campus-wide elections. They are responsible for identifying issues concerning the student body, organizing ad-hoc committees, acting as the liaison body of the Senate to non-Senate groups, and undertaking other activities when deemed appropriate.
The Executive Board conducts all elections and impeachment proceedings related to the Senate and nominates student members to serve on standing committees of the Senate. The Executive Board serve as advocates for members of the student body.
- President: Sarah Hilton
- Vice President: Katie Elliott
- Secretary: Bjorg Texel
- Treasurer: Arielle Klopsis
- Programing Council Chair: Jacob Horowitz
- Intercultural Board Chair: Kweku Ampem-Darko
- Educational Council Chair: Avi Anshika
- Hearing Board Chair: Clare Prober
- Student Alumni Council Chair: Ezeanne Fonge