Skip to content
- The Loft is the night spot for pizza, wings, entertainment and social events. The Loft is located at the end of the Atrium-level hallway, up the stairs, and around the corner by the rear entrance to the building. Most Thursday evening there are live music performances in the Loft as part of the Live @ Loft concert series, featuring regional bands free to the Wheaton community.
- The Loft is open from 10 p.m. until 2 a.m. (Elevator: 1 Upper Level)
- 1962 Game Room
- This lounge area and game room is equipped with a large flat screen television, ping pong table and billiards.
- Open daily from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. and is located off the Atrium next to the Rhodes Student Leadership Office. (Elevator: 1 Lower Level)
- This large open space is used for outside vendors to sell their merchandise and is constantly transformed into several different types of entertainment venues to house bands, dance parties, and political and cultural events.
- The Atrium is the open area adjacent to the Information Desk on the first floor of the Balfour-Hood Campus Center. (Elevator: 1 Lower Level)
- Cafe Gallery
- The Hood Cafe's seating area also serves as our Gallery where we showcase the artwork of our Wheaton students.
- Interested in showcasing your artwork? Contact Christina Hale.
- Elevator: 2 Upper Level