Posted on February 11, 2013
Assuredly, students have been in their rooms studying and getting ahead in their classwork all this time, but SAIL is here to remind you to take a break!
The Balfour Hood Campus Center is the center of this wonderful campus. Often referred to as "Balfour Hood", we offer a variety of services for students and the Wheaton community. Open until 2am every night the building features:
- Game Room equipped with a large flat screen television, ping pong table and billiards
- The Loft which is a favorite night spot for pizza, wings and socializing
- Multiple rooms with comfortable seating
- A large open space, called the Atrium, for impromptu dance moves and stage rehearsals
- Hood Cafe Gallery currently featuring a Civil Rights photo display
- Fitness Center to keep your body healthy and active
With all these services how could you not leave your room? Throw on those jackets, grab your umbrellas and head on over to Balfour Hood!
- Written by: Nadia Omar