Students Abroad in the Fall Semester:
We will assign you to housing based on space available. Know that the demand for popular housing (in particular single rooms) often exceeds what we have available.
- The Office of Residential Life will contact you during the fall semester to request your housing preferences.
- Preferences will be normally due in by mid December and assignments will be given in January.
- Please know that all assignments are made by lottery number within each class and we do the best possible to take your preferences into account.
Students Abroad in the Spring Semester:
Being away from campus in the Spring, means that you will not be present for Room Selection.
- Keep informed by checking the Room Selection page (the page is updated early in the Spring semester for the upcoming year's process)
- Because you will not be able to attend room selection must identify a Proxy (a person you identify to act on your behalf)
- You are responsible for communicating to your Proxy all necessary information including your preferences, deadlines, and your room selection date, time and location (aka your lottery number).
- Please Note: You must ensure that your account is free from any holds. You (or your proxy) will not be able to assign you to a room if you have a hold on your account.
FOR STUDENTS THAT ARE ABROAD FOR THE FALL OF 2016 PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR YOUR HOUSING PREFERENCE FORM FOR THE FALL: