Invest in the future, Drew Krepelka ’00

Client service associate at The Capital Group Companies

Inside Out Community Arts advisory board member

Filene Center liaison

Wheaton Fund supporter

Collaborates to succeed. “Working in a sales and marketing capacity at one of the world’s largest investment management companies, I strive to be a trusted and knowledgeable resource for a group of institutional clients. I provide investment reviews and analysis, discuss trends in global markets and respond to specific client requests. Diligence, thoughtfulness, patience, and a focus on ‘learning for life’—something I learned at Wheaton—are all key to my success.”

Values a supportive environment. “The Filene Center was instrumental in helping me build my résumé, connecting me with alums in the financial services industry, and providing overall guidance on the job hunt.”

Knows a good investment. “At Wheaton, I didn’t feel like a number. I greatly benefited from the personal learning experience. I support the Wheaton Fund to ensure the college is able to attract the best students and faculty and maintain the Wheaton experience that I enjoyed. It’s also important because alumni giving serves as a key measure by which those who rank colleges and universities gauge alumni involvement and satisfaction.”

Support Wheaton

Call 800-896-3145 (option 2) or visit wheatoncollege.edu/giving