- When President Ronald A. Crutcher completes his term in office at the end of the academic year, the college plans to inaugurate a scholarship named for him and his wife, Betty Neal Crutcher.
- The giving tree, Pareskys sow opportunities
$36,118,382 committed to expanding and enhancing science facilities through the Mars Center for Science and Technology.
Goal: $35 million
$45,339,901 committed to increasing scholarship support for Wheaton students and their families.
Goal: $50.6 million
$30,998,428 contributed to the Wheaton Fund since July 1, 2005. Alumnae/i, parents and friends have committed $1,248,159 since July 1, 2013.
Goal: $4.3 million for fiscal year 2014 (ending on June 30, 2014); $34.4 million by June 30, 2014
$1,408,388 committed to support student-faculty research collaborations through the establishment of endowed funds for that purpose.
Artificial turf field:
Construction by fall 2013 of an artificial turf field and lighting to expand opportunities for intercollegiate, club and intramural sports.
- Kenneth R. Babby ’02
- Nancy Pearlstine Conger ’67, co-chair
- Deborah Haigh Dluhy ’62
- Debra Kent Glidden ’68, co-chair
- Thomas Hollister, co-chair
- Janet Lindholm Lebovitz ’72
- Margaret Dunn Smith ’73
More online wheatoncollege.edu/giving