Welcome to the Madeleine Clark Wallace Library!
Your library, part of a unified information services unit called Library & Information Services, provides a myriad of services, technologies, and spaces central to and in support of the educational mission of Wheaton College. We are also the largest student employer on campus.
Top Ten Things to Know About Your Library
10. Take a visual tour of the Library's six floors - it's filled with fantastic resources and spaces!
8. The Library is open 114 hours a week. During Night Owl (the last two weeks of the semester), we're open 24/7!
7. Readings assigned for your classes are often placed on electronic Course Reserves- available 24/7! For books and films on reserve, ask at the Information Desk, located in the Library Atrium on the Main Level.
6. If you need study space, there are many quiet places in the Library, but if you are working on a group project, reserve a Collaboration Room - all of them have flat screen TVs.
5. Need tech help? Our Technology Support staff, located on the Periodicals Level of the Library, are eager to answer your questions.
4. The Library has three entrances: the Main Entrance facing the Dimple, the Periodicals Level diagonal to the Mars Center for Science and Technology, and one in the stacks that connects to the Science Center and the Davis Cafe.
3. Access over 103,000 ebooks, 65,000 ejournals, 19,000 streaming videos, and 100 research databases 24/7 from anywhere! Plus we have thousands of print books and DVDs, and rare books and archival material, too. Just search for it in the HELIN library catalog.
1. Need help with your research? Contact our library liaisons who are happy to work with you on your research-based assignments. Visit them during their office hours, or make an appointment.
Discover what we offer. The staff is here to guide you in the use of our collections, services, and spaces.