Skip to content
- NotMyKid.org provides information about substance abuse, eating disorders, alcohol abuse, binge drinking, depression, self injury, bullying, safe dating and other topics
- The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism offers parents information on issues related to alcohol abuse and binge drinking among college students.
- drugfree.org offers substance abuse support, tools, and resources
- helpline-online offers Massachusetts-based substance abuse information and education
- The Jed Foundation is a non-profit group working to reduce emotional distress and prevent suicide among college students.
- The National Center for Victims of Crime is the nation's leading resource and advocacy organization for crime victims
- pflag.org for parents, families & friends of lesbians and gays
- getcoveredamerica and healthcare.gov provide options for health insurance coverage specifically for graduating seniors
- Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders (F.E.A.S.T) is an organization of and for parents and caregivers to help loved ones recover from eating disorders by providing information and support, promoting evidence-based treatment, and advocating for research and education.
- Eating for Life Alliance dedicated to making user-friendly eating disorders information, resources, protocols available to parents, students, and colleges.
- National Eating Disorder Association toolkit for parents
- National Institute on Drug Abuse information about current research, treatment options, and educational materials.