Skip to content
Health Forms FAQs
- If you’re unable to schedule a physical exam before the deadline, please complete and submit the remaining forms along with a note indicating the date of your scheduled physical. Forward the results of your physical exam as soon as possible.
- Your Immunization Record and TB Risk Assessment forms must be signed by your healthcare provider.
- Office copies of your Physical Exam results and Immunization Record are acceptable.
- If you have not completed a multi-dose series of a certain vaccine (ex. Hepatitis B), receive as many doses as medically advised before arriving in August. Any outstanding doses maybe administered during the academic year at Norton Medical Center, the student health center.
- If you have not received the Meningitis vaccine, you must sign the enclosed blue waiver form. This vaccine is strongly recommended. If you would like to receive the vaccine at any time during the academic year, the vaccine is available at the health center on campus. The cost will be submitted to your insurance.
- Due to the high volume of health forms processed during the summer months, we are unable to respond to requests to confirm receipt of any medical information/health forms.
- Download and return your completed forms via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or snail mail to Cynthia Maricle, RN, Interim Director, Student Health Services, Wheaton College, Norton, MA 02766. Faxing is not recommended. Please make copies for your records.