New Student Health Forms
Freshmen and Transfer Students: The following health forms must be received by January 13, 2017. If the required medical information is not received by the due date, your course registration may be at risk.
Athletes must return 2 sets of health forms: those found on this page to Health Services and another set specific to Athletics which may be found at http://athletics.wheatoncollege.edu/information/athletictraining/index.
Download and return your completed health forms via US mail to Cynthia Maricle, RN, Associate Director, Health & Wellness, Wheaton College, Norton, MA 02766. Faxing is unreliable and not recommended. Please make copies for your records.
REQUIRED HEALTH FORMS:
- Health forms checklist (pdf)
- Personal information (pdf)
- Physical exam and immunization record (pdf) Office copies accepted. Hepatitis B, MMR, and Varicella vaccine series must be initiated before arriving on campus.
- TB Risk Questionnaire (pdf)
- Health History (pdf)
- Health insurance checklist (pdf)
- Norton Medical Center registration form (pdf)
- Study Memorial Hospital Disposition Information form (pdf)
- Meningitis Waiver and Important Information (pdf)
OPTIONAL HEALTH FORM:
- Medi-Alert form (pdf)