Online Registration is Now Open!
- Regular Registration
- Registration for Classes: 1935, 1940, 1945, 1950, 1955 &1960
- Class of 1965 Only
- Young Alumnae/i Registration 2005, 2010 & 2013
$250 per person, includes all meals and two nights of lodging.
For those who plan to arrive by noon on Friday, May 15, and stay through Sunday, the Weekend Plan includes:
- All meals, beginning with lunch on Friday and ending with Sunday brunch
- Housing for Friday and Saturday nights in residence halls
- All weekend programs, tours and entertainment
$150 per person, includes all meals and one night of lodging.
This is the ideal package for those who plan to arrive Saturday morning and stay through Sunday morning. The Overnight Plan includes:
- All meals, beginning with lunch on Saturday and ending with brunch on Sunday
- Saturday night housing in a residence hall
- All Saturday and Sunday programs, tours and entertainment
YOUNG ALUM PLANS
Young Alum Weekend Plan
$85 per person, for the classes of 2005, 2010 and 2013 only
includes all meals and two nights of lodging.
Young Alum Overnight Plan
$60 per person, for the classes of 2005, 2010 and 2013 only.
The Young Alum Friday Plan includes:
- Friday Young Alum Dinner
- All Friday programs, tours and entertainment, including the Reunion Block Party
- Friday night housing in a residence hall
- Breakfast and lunch on Saturday
À la Carte
The à la carte menu allows you to register for specific meals, programs and accommodations. If you are bringing family members or other guests and you have chosen the Weekend or Overnight Plan for yourself, you might want to choose specific meals and activities for guests who will not be attending all Reunion activities.
All alumnae/i and guests who register after May 3 will be charged a $25 late registration fee.
Refund requests must be submitted by May 3. Refunds can NOT be issued for requests received after May 3, 2015.
If you have special needs, such as for accessibility, diet, or a first-floor room, please indicate your needs in the appropriate space on your registration form.
The college underwrites a large portion of the costs associated with Reunion Weekend for all alumnae/i and guests. Reunion fees help to defray the cost of weekend programs, meals, rentals, entertainment and laundry services, but they do not cover the full expense of the weekend.
*Reunion plans may not be modified. You may customize your registration by choosing from à la carte for yourself and/or your guests.
The college provides golf carts for Commencement Reunion Weekend to help those in need of assistance with getting from one location to another. First priority is given to those with physical limitations. Golf carts are driven by Wheaton student volunteers who have guidelines as to routes and schedules.
For help with your registration form, or for more information, call the Office of Alumnae/i Relations at (508) 286-8207 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.