The college respects each individual’s right to privacy and also encourages anyone dealing with an incident of sexual and gender-based misconduct to seek support, resources, and guidance on reporting options. All information shared with administration will be treated with great respect and confidence. For more information and resources visit Sexual Assault Information.
It is recognized that some students may wish to anonymously communicate incidents of sexual and gender-based misconduct with college administration. The three options for students to anonymously report to the college are detailed below.
Anonymous Reporting Options – For student use only
- Anonymous Reporting Form (pdf) – You may print this form and submit the completed, hard copy to the Director of Title IX Compliance via campus mail. Place the completed form in an addressed, sealed envelope and mail via campus mail slots in Balfour Hood. No stamp necessary.
- LiveSafe App – You can submit anonymous reports of sexual and gender-based misconduct via the LiveSafe app. Reports filed through LiveSafe will be sent anonymously to Wheaton Public Safety.
- Silent Witness Form – Another option to communicate a report anonymously to Wheaton Public Safety.
For protected, confidential guidance and support, please consider utilizing one of the options available to the Wheaton community:
- Wheaton Counseling Center – 508-286-3905, open during business hours [M-F 8:30am – 4:30pm, closed 12:30-1:30pm for lunch]
- New Hope – local rape and domestic violence center based in Attleboro – 24 hour hotline: in-state calls contact: 800-323-4673; out-of-state calls contact: SafeLink at 877-785-2020 and ask to be transferred to New Hope’s Hotline
Faculty and staff are not permitted to use an anonymous reporting form to relay student disclosures of incidents of sexual and gender-based misconduct.