- The Lyon’s Den is the night spot for coffee, snacks, entertainment and social events.
- (Elevator: 1 Upper Level)
- This large open space is used for outside vendors to sell their merchandise and is constantly transformed into several different types of entertainment venues to house bands, dances, and political and cultural events.
- The Atrium is the open area on the first floor of the Balfour-Hood Campus Center. (Elevator: 1 Lower Level)
1962 Game Room
- This lounge area and the game room is equipped with a TV,billiards, and ping pong, air hockey and Foosball table.
- Open daily from 10 a.m. and is located off the atrium next to the Rhodes Student Leadership Office. (Elevator: 1 Lower Level)
- With fair trade coffee, sandwiches, soups, salads, muffins and other fresh baked pastries this is a favorite spot for students and faculty to mingle. Also a student study space, the Café also offers wireless internet connections and a computer station connected to the campus network.
- The Hood Cafe is located on the mezzanine level of the Balfour-Hood Campus Center, off the Dimple-side entrance (Elevator: 2 Upper Level).