The Lyons Lounge and Conference Room
- This room serves as a lounge and meeting place for students, faculty, and staff. Soft seating and a television are ideal for informal gatherings and discussions. The 16 person conference table also allows this room to function as a conference and workshop location.
- Situated on the lower campus side on the first floor across from the Information Desk (Elevator: 1 Lower Level).
1962 Game Room
- This lounge area and game room are equipped with a television, table tennis, and billiards.
- Open daily from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. and is located off the Atrium next to the Rhodes Student Leadership Office (Elevator: 1 Lower Level).
- The New Yellow Parlor and the 1960 Room are located on the balcony. Both rooms can be reserved through the Conference and Event Services.
- The Media Center supports campus events with projection systems, loudspeakers, and videotaping. The office also provides audio/video and computer systems in classrooms.
- Located on the balcony level of the second floor (Elevator: 2 Lower Level).
Student Government Association
- Offices for the Student Government Executive Board, Class Officers, Programming Council, Wheaton Wire (newspaper) and Nike (yearbook) share this space. Student Senate meetings also take place here on a weekly basis.
- Elevator: 2 Lower Level
WCCS Radio Station
- The student-coordinated radio station, WCCS, manages a broadcast and recording studio.
- Located on the first level near the Dance Studio.
- Elevator: 1 Upper Level
Ellison Dance Studio
- This large rehearsal space is for the Dance Company and various other classes and activities. Student dance groups also use this space for practice sessions.
- Located at the end of the first-floor hallway.
- Elevator: 1 Lower Level