Patrick B. Summers ’94
Alumni Association Board of Directors
Alumni Volunteer History:
- APAC Member, 1996-present
- Plenary Speaker, Sophomore Symposium, 2013
- Speaker, Sophomore Symposium, 2011
- Filene Center Career Mentor, 1996-present
Patrick is the Executive Director of the New England Women’s and Men’s Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) an 11-member NCAA Division III Athletics Conference. Full members include Babson College, Clark University, U.S. Coast Guard Academy, Emerson College, MIT, Mount Holyoke College, Smith College, Springfield College, Wellesley College, Wheaton College and WPI.
As executive director, Patrick is the NEWMAC’s chief administrator responsible for day-to-day operations where he implements and directs the conference’s strategic plan; oversees, interprets and enforces NCAA and NEWMAC policies, procedures and protocols; has budget oversight and serves as liaison to the NEWMAC Presidents Council and Directors Group in addition to several other conference committees.
- Executive Director, NEWMAC (2011-present)
- Guest Lecturer Sports Management, University of Massachusetts, Regis College, Anna Maria College and Becker College (2011-present)
- Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, PrestoSports (2003-2010)
- Assistant Commissioner, Eastern College Athletic Conference (1996-2003)
- Wheaton College, Political Science, 1994
- Varsity Tennis Team, Captain