Below is a list of questions that you can start thinking about now. This is also a great list to bring to a meeting with your advisor and continue thinking about and discussing possible majors that are right for you.
1. Who do you want to be/become?
2. What do you want to do with your career and life?
3. Who are you now?
4. What will it take to get from who you are now to who you want to be?
5. What do you want to learn? (Knowledge, Skills, Values & Beliefs)
6. What do you want to study?
7. What courses do you want to take? What course will help you learn what you desire to learn?
8. What experiences do you want to gain from clubs, organizations, public serivice, social work, internships, or research?
9. Is there a course sequence that makes sense? (pre-requisites, foundation skills, entry level experiences, or scholarship)
10. What major makes sense give all of the above?