Visiting Wheaton College in person is a great way to get a feel of what it would be like to live and learn here. Where will you eat, sleep, study, relax and play? Tour our beautiful campus and see if it’s a good fit for you. The only caveat is that you might fall in love at first sight.
Given the current health and safety conditions both on and off-campus, Wheaton is offering modified on-campus tours for prospective students and families. The tour will be limited to select academic buildings, a residential hall dorm room, and our outdoor campus grounds. Questions or requests should be directed to the Office of Admission at email@example.com or by phone at 508-286-8251.
Current protocols include:
- Pre-registration is required with no exceptions. Walk-in appointments are not allowed.
- No more than three families (with a maximum of four total guests per family) are allowed on each tour.
- All visitors are required to follow college health and safety protocols and Commonwealth of Massachusetts guidance, including wearing a mask or face covering inside any Wheaton facility and maintaining social distance at all times. Note, masks or face coverings are required when present in spaces or interacting with members of the summer camps on campus, who are managing different guidance for working with children.
- Wheaton College is following travel advisory guidance from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts that advises all visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, to quarantine for 10 days upon their arrival. Travelers who fall into certain categories are exempt from this advisory, including those who are fully vaccinated (i.e. who have received two doses of either the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines OR who have received a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, 14 days or more ago) and who do not have symptoms. Additional exceptions can be found on the Massachusetts COVID-19 Travel Advisory website.
- All travelers are encouraged to consult and follow the CDC’s guidelines and requirements for travel.
- All registered visitors are also required to complete a symptoms acknowledgment form prior to arrival on campus. Visitors will not be allowed to participate in the tour if they have not completed the acknowledgment form attesting that they are not symptomatic. This form will be emailed to registered visitors one day in advance of the visit. All guests visiting campus are required to complete the acknowledgment form.