Wheaton and Simmons University have partnered to reserve graduate placements in the following programs for the following majors:
- Masters in Public Policy (for Political Science and Sociology majors)
- Masters in Gender and Cultural Studies (for Women’s and Gender Studies, Anthropology, Sociology, History, and English majors)
- Masters in Children’s Literature (for English majors)
Eligible students must have completed their Bachelor of Arts at Wheaton with a minimum overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00.
Students must interview with the director for the individual Simmons graduate program.
Benefits to Wheaton students include:
- Accelerate admission decisions
- A waiver of the graduate program admission application fee
- A waiver of one (1) course required in the graduate degree program