Dual Degree Programs
Dual degree programs permit a student to begin graduate-level study in marketing communications, engineering, and optometry before graduating from Wheaton. A student will take one to three additional years to earn a second degree in one of these fields; the Wheaton A.B. is normally awarded at the same time as the second degree.
Dual-degree programs exist with the following institutions:
- Thayer School of Engineering, Dartmouth College (B.S. Engineering)
- Emerson College (M.A. Integrated Marketing Communication)
- New England School of Optometry (Doctor of Optometry)
Wheaton has agreements with multiple institutions who have reserved graduate admission placements for Wheaton students.
- Masters in Children’s Literature with Simmons University
- MA in Clinical Psychology with Bridgewater State University
- Masters in Gender and Cultural Studies with Simmons University
- Masters in Public Administration with Bridgewater State University
- Masters in Public Policy with Simmons University
- MBA with Bridgewater State University
- MBA with Clark University Graduate School of Management
Preparing for graduate programs
Wheaton actively encourages students to continue their education in professional and graduate programs. Information and advice about graduate schools and undergraduate preparation for graduate study is available in the Filene Center for Academic Advising and Career Services.