Wheaton College Records Schedules are organized both according to the functions and individual departments.
The schedules posted identify records at the records series level (a grouping of records), not the individual record level (please consult your individual detailed schedule for how individual records correspond with the identified series).
Please refer to the Functional Records Schedules section for record series organized according to function and the Department Records Schedule section for records series organized according to the department.
All records schedules are reviewed annually for changes and updates by the RIM Committee. Please contact your department’s Records Liaison for changes to a records schedule.
Please note: the schedules posted are in process.
Functional Records Schedules
100-199: Sustain the Institution
200-299: Confer Credentials
- 201 Recruiting, Selecting, and Admitting (pdf)
- 202 Financial Aid (pdf)
- 203 Academic Advice (pdf)
- 204 Graduating (pdf)
300-399: Convey Knowledge
400-499: Foster Socialization
- 401 Facilities and Services (pdf)
- 402 Events and Activities (pdf)
- 403 Academic Rules and Regulations (pdf)
500-599: Conduct Research
- 501 Research Process
600-699: Provide Public Service and Outreach
- 601 Provide Public Service
- 602 Alumni Relations
- 603 Communications (pdf)
700-799: Promote Culture
- 701 Promote Culture
Department Records Schedules
Office of the President
- Office of the President (pdf)
- Nursery School (pdf)
- Marshall Center (pdf)
- Office of the Registrar (pdf)
- Institutional Research (pdf)
- Center for Global Education (pdf)
Library and Information Services
Finance and Operations
- Finance (pdf)
- Public Safety (pdf)
- Human Resources (pdf)
- Business Services (pdf)
- Conference and Events (pdf)