The Digital Initiatives Department provides digital imaging services for faculty teaching and research, as well as collaborates closely with the Marion B. Gebbie Archives to offer digital representations of their unique materials. While our priority is meeting the needs of our faculty and continuing our digitization program, we are happy to speak with you about your scanning requests!
If you would like to digitize your own images, images you’ve found in the Library print collections, or images otherwise in print format for a course or project, there are several facilities on campus to do so and we would be happy to assist you.
- There is an over-sized scanner located outside of SLEC
- There is a Zeta Book Scanner next to the Information Desk in the Atrium
- There are smaller desktop scanners on Periodical Levels
- Software: There is basic graphics software available for public use.
- Wallace Library is also home to the Digital Initiatives Department’s Digitization Lab.
Graphic Design Lab (Mars Arts A223)
- Advanced graphic design software.
Need Help with Images?
Contact: A research liaison