Need some extra cash? Employers from Providence to Boston post part-time jobs with Career Services on a daily basis.
If you have Work Study or Wheaton Work, check out the job postings on the Student Employment website. If transportation is a problem, consider working at the Old Town Hall Book Store or for Dining Services here at Wheaton. This is not considered FWS or Wheaton Work.
Find up-to-date job postings:
- CareerConnections – your pipeline to part-time and full-time positions, internship and volunteer opportunities.
- Attleboro Sun Chronicle – Daily updated resource for local jobs.
- Craig’s List – Boston
- Craig’s List – Providence
- Care.com Earn money as a babysitter, nanny, tutor, senior care provider, pet sitter or housekeeper!
Recent development in the Norton area has added to jobs in retail shops and restaurants. Many stores are in malls, but you must apply to the individual store, not the mall management. Below are some popular places for Wheaton students to work.
- Mansfield Crossing – Directions
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets – Directions
- Emerald Square Mall – Directions
For those students who do not have access to a car, consider riding the GATRA.
The routes are limited, but it just might get you where you want to go.