Post a Job or Internship with us
Hiring Wheaton is a great way to contribute to the professional development of students and other alumni. By posting with us or letting us know of an opening at your company or organization, you help create more opportunities for current Wheaton students and graduates.
- If you can, post the position to WheatonWorks, our job and internship database—or encourage your HR or recruiting department to post it with us.
- Email us and we’ll help you get the word out about the posting.
Partner with us
As a graduate of Wheaton College, you are one of the most valuable resources for preparing current students for life after Wheaton. Your academic and professional experiences and your industry expertise make you an indispensable part of a Wheaton student’s network. Become a Filene Center Career Partner and join the network of professionals committed to providing students with relevant industry information:
- Speak on major and career-related panels
- Post jobs, internships, and other opportunities on WheatonWorks
- Participate in professional development programs on campus
- Join the Wheaton College (MA) and the Wheaton College (MA) Alumni Association LinkedIn groups to make it easier to connect with Wheaton students and fellow alums
Career Resources for Alumni
Take advantage of Wheaton’s job search databases, alumni connections, employment and unemployment information and career coaches, Kathryn Sollmann, Laura Powers and Shanita Gopie for more customized assistance.