- The First Semester
- Searching the Schedule of Classes
- Preparation for Potential Majors
- Health Careers: Pre-Med, Pre-Dental and Pre-Health Studies
- Foreign Language Placement Tests
- Music Theory and Performance
- APs, IBs and Alternate Sources of Credit
- Complete your Course Planning Worksheet
- Course Planning Worksheets have been emailed to incoming first-year and transfer students
- Curriculum Map updated August 2015
- Four-Year Plan
- Weekly Planner
My First-year Seminar
The First-Year Seminar (FYS) is designed for and required of new students at the beginning of their college studies. It offers students the opportunity to learn in small classes through reading and regular discussion, writing and critical engagement with controversial ideas.
Advice for First-year Students
What does it take to be successful in your first semester at Wheaton? Check out these words of wisdom from current Wheaties!