Job descriptions from some French Studies Majors
Alumni, please send updates–we want to hear from you!
- Interior designer and owner of firm, New York
- French Teacher, Weston Public Schools
- Associate Director of Global & Experiential Education at The George Washington University School of Business
- School Nurse at the NYL/YAI Gramercy School; French Teacher at Bilingual Birdies; musician
- Head of Projects at Digicel Foundation Haiti
- HUD/VASH Case Manager at Father Bill’s & MainSpring
- Consultant, East Africa Trade Hub at Chemonics International
- Intern, Center for Political-Military Analysis at Hudson Institute
- Kindergarten Teacher at Apgujeong PSA II
- Manager, Client Services at Eduventures
- French Instructor at Plymouth State University
- Student Support Specialist at Northeastern University
- Administrator at Susan Luger Associates, Inc.
- Program Assistant in the Finance and Infrastructure Division of the World Bank
- Associate Professor of French, SUNY Brockport
- Research Assistant, Maine International Trade Center
- Regional Manager, Northeast, at Encore Tours
- Vice President for Corporate Practice at Weber Shandwick Public Relations
French Studies majors interested in teaching careers have the option of preparing for a Massachusetts teaching license while completing the major.