The sites below are typical of the types of science curriculum resources available on the Web. These sites provide links to science research projects and standards as well as many ideas for lesson planning and curriculum development.
- National Science Teachers Association
- National Science Digital Library
- PHET Interactive Simulations
- Online Collaboration Projects
- Citizen Science Projects
- Understanding Science Resources (UC Berkeley)
- National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science
- National Science Foundation
- MERLOT Lesson Materials
- American Association of Chemistry Teachers
- American Chemical Society
- Royal Society of Chemistry
MA Department of Education regulations for Teacher Licensure change yearly as do education requirements and forms. It is therefore critical that students contact the appropriate Wheaton Education Department faculty advisor to obtain the most up-to-date information and education minor requirements documentation.