Wheaton provides a transformative liberal arts education for intellectually curious students in a collaborative, academically vibrant residential community that values a diverse world. As we work to ensure the safety of our community and make temporary adjustments to some of our practices during this pandemic, we must make certain that our modes of instruction honor these commitments.
Our approach will:
- Follow and operate within CDC as well as state safety precautions and protocols
- Prioritize student experience and success
- Leverage our strengths in teaching and mentorship
- Be accessible for all of our students
- Provide clarity to both faculty and students
- Be flexible to respond to the changing needs of our students in an ever-evolving public health landscape
- Be logistically feasible for Wheaton
Winter Session will be offered remotely this year due to the ongoing global impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Classes will start remotely on January 26, 2022 and in-person classes will begin on January 31, 2022. No other changes are anticipated to the published 2021-2022 academic calendar.
- Our spring semester will focus on face-to-face, in-person classes and academic experiences.
- Students will have to be on campus to participate in their academic studies.