On-campus student employment during the January Break, Senior Week, Commencement/Reunion Weekend and summer is considered non academic employment.

Departments are required to post open positions on the Student Employment website for non-academic year work. 

Students who are employed during the non academic year periods must complete a new Request for Hire/Work Authorization Form (RWAF) for each job held.  Departments fund student employees’ wages from the departments’ operation budgets. Wages students earn during the non academic periods (except for off- campus paid community service) are not deducted from their work awards. 

Please contact Student Financial Services for additional information.