Students may be eligible for a refund  or a reduction in the semester’s payment plan, if the financial aid award, outside resource, or payment exceeds the semester charges.

If the student account reflects a credit balance (indicated in parenthesis) as a result of an overpayment, and all financial aid and payment plan payments have been made, a refund will be processed and directly deposited into the student’s bank information on file.  Please complete the Student Account Credit Balance Request Form.

In the case of a mid-semester or mid-year withdrawal from the College, please refer to the Refund Policy for detailed information regarding assessed charges.