For help with software, the following is available:
- Software specialists can assist with software that you are using in your classes
- Assistive technology is available in several spaces around campus
- Media Services provides documentation for all of the classroom equipment as well as cameras, recorders, etc. that they loan to students for class projects. For more information on training or to borrow the equipment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students now have access to our online training vendor.
- Excel Help Hours
Drop by the Library Scholars’ Lab for help with Excel or to discuss any kind of data wrangling. Every Tuesday & Wednesday during the semester, 6-7 PM.
For Faculty and staff
- Faculty and Staff now have access to our online training vendor.
- Self Paced Tutorials, FAQ’s, and Quick Reference Guides promoting skills on general desktop productivity software such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office, Filemaker Pro, etc. All available here.
- Zoom Videoconferencing: Use Zoom to hold meetings, interviews, or to meet with students online.
- Workshops and sessions:
There are several regular technology series available on campus
Tech and Talks (TNT) A lunchtime opportunity to explore the role of technology in teaching and research.
Faculty Workshops: Offered on a variety of technology topics every January and May.
- Personal consultations
Different groups on campus support different aspects of technology — all are available to meet with you to discuss your interests
Who to Contact for using software and computer hardware
Faculty should contact your Research and Instruction technology liaison.
Staff should contact Technology Support at x3900
For classroom, video, and audio equipment contact Media Services by emailing email@example.com
For incorporating technology into your business processes contact Technology Support at x3900