Color Printing and Copying for a fee
This service is only available in the library atrium, using a library workstation in the atrium to send a color print job.
This is an opt-in service. It’s your choice! Black and White printing and copying remains free of charge. Color printing and copying will be charged to your student account.
This is a convenience service for personal copies and prints. Don’t use this service for printing multiple flyers or handouts! You’ll get a cheaper rate going to the campus copy center for multiple color copies.
All color print and copy jobs will be charged to your individual student account. Clubs and organizations should use the campus copy center to avoid charges to an individual.
Fee schedule for color prints / copies
Letter =$.10 a side (defaults to duplex so $.20 if data on the back side)
Legal = $.11 a side (defaults to duplex so $.22 if data on the back side)
Ledger = $.12 a side (defaults to duplex so $.24 if data on the back side)
- Log in to an atrium workstation with your Wheaton credentials
- Choose the document you want to print in color
- From the menu choose “File” -> “Print” and make sure that you are set to print to the printer named “Xerox_Windows”. Click the “Printer Properties” option and from the print dialog window select the “Paper / Quality” tab and select “Color”
- Click “Ok” then “Print”
- Go to one of the MFP’s in the Library Atrium to release your print job. Your print job will print in color.
- Please note: If you submit your print job as a color job, you will be charged for any page side that contains color (Whether it be an entire page in color or a single, small image in color).
- Go to one of the MFP’s in the Library Atrium
- Choose the “Services Home” key to bring up the menu for copying services.
- Select “Copy” and under the “Output Color” section select “More” and select “Color” then “Ok”.
By default it copies single sided, if your document is two-sided select the “2->2 sided” option under the “2-Sided Coping” section.
- Place your document in the top feeder and select the green “Start” button.
Check your print and copying use here
Login with your Wheaton credentials to see your printing and copying activities. This link will only be accessible while on the Wheaton campus.