Atomic Learning (AL) is available to all Students, Staff, and Faculty! The college has an annual agreement and it will be evaluated on an annual basis for renewal.
You will be able access to more than 205 applications 24/7 and have access to over 50,000 training tutorials!
Some courses you will have access to…
- Use Google Docs to create and edit documents, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Design in Dreamweaver and create in Photoshop
- Utilize advanced features of common apps like Word and Excel
… there’s plenty to learn from Atomic Learning!
Just log in, enter your Wheaton credentials and begin learning!
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Go to our Central Authentication Service (CAS) site: https://secure2.
- Enter your wID: W12345678
- Enter your Wheaton email password
- Click on LOGIN
- Begin learning!
To see how Atomic Learning can help you please read this.
What are you waiting for… Check it out!