Every employee and student is assigned an email address to which all official communication is sent. Our supported email management program is Thunderbird, and you can also access your email through your web browser
- More information about Email at Wheaton
- Access Your Email via the Web
- Sharing confidential information online
- Email Fraud… Knowledge is Power!
- Change or reset your password
- Subscribe to a Mailing List
- Email Policy
- Email Retention Policy
File Services on NetSpace
Everyone on campus has personal file storage that is accessible from any networked computer on campus.
It’s called File Services on NetSpace and you can use it to store and transfer large files and distribute them to a large number of people without resorting to email attachments … More
Printing to Public Printers
You have 3 options for public printing on campus… more
Instructions for college-owned computers on the domain (staff and faculty) can be found here
Need to report an issue or order supplies for a Xerox MFP, give Office and Campus Mail Services a call at extension 3836.
Check out our FAQs for more answers to you questions… here
Buying and Maintaining a Computer
Check out our preferred vendors and sales information. You can also find information about our minimum requirements for the computer you should bring to campus. Visit this site for Do It Yourself assistance for maintaining your computer and other helpful information. Another area of support is our Technology FAQ section!
Under the college’s current Microsoft Agreement, the standard office productivity suite is available to everyone on campus through a site license. Other software is also available for free download … more
Connecting to the Campus Network
- Connecting Your Computer and other devices to the Network For both wired and wireless connections
- Off-Campus Network Access Instructions for accessing restricted services (e.g. library databases) from off-campus.
- Wheaton College and Illegal File Sharing Learn more about Wheaton’s policies and procedures about illegal file sharing.We also provide instructions on how to remove filesharing programs from your computer
- Acceptable Use Network Policy What you can and cannot do with the campus network
- Mobile Apps Policies
- Need help with using your Wheaton telephone, call ext. 4444 for help
Other Web and Mobile Services
- Our portal: insideWheaton Read the latest news and announcements, register for classes, and find human resources services all via a single login.
- Meet AL! All students, faculty, and staff now have access to Atomic Learning (AL) for online training. http://tinyurl.com/o8zqpv6
- Stay connected to Wheaton! Check out our mobile app Wheaton Mobile!
- Online courses: Wheaton onCourse The central system for online aspects of courses taught at Wheaton — for everything from posted syllabi to collaborative databases. You can also learn more about onCourse here.
- iPad Loan Pool: iPads for faculty course instruction and teaching initiatives (here)…
- Campus Scheduling System: Google Calendar, Book meetings through the web from your computer.
- Our administrative system: Banner and WebFocus