You may submit transcript requests through a secure online system. Transcripts may be delivered either electronically or by traditional U.S. mail.
You may pay for your transcript via credit card (Visa, Master Card or Discover). TranscriptsPlus uses the most current security available to protect your credit card and personal information.
You can check the status of your transcript request at any time by going online to transcriptsplus.net/order and click on the “check the status of my order” link. You will also receive email notifications of your order status.
Current students access the transcript request link provided on insideWheaton.
Former students and alums Go to the Transcript Request Form. The first time you use this service, you will need to establish an account. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act requires your consent in order to release your academic record.
If you attended Wheaton College prior to January 1985, we are unable to provide transcripts for electronic delivery. However, you may still use this service to request paper copies for U.S. postal delivery.
Please note that all financial obligations must be cleared before any transcript request will be honored.
Transcript Services and Fees
- Only available through the Transcript Request Form
- Normally processed within 2-3 business days
- Fee – $6.00 per request
- Available through the Transcript Request Form or a written request
- Normally processed within 2-3 business days (does not include mail time)
- Fees – $8.50 per copy
- Delivery method:
- U.S. Postal Service
- Fax – Faxed transcripts are not considered official. For same day faxing, the order must be placed by noon. The transcript will be faxed by 4:00 p.m.
- Personal Pick Up – If you wish to pick up a copy of your transcript, you should not use this online ordering system. Please come to the office for this service.
We cannot produce electronic transcripts through this method. We strongly recommend that you use our online request service to request a transcript but if you mail or fax a written request, it must include:
- Your name (currently and at time of attendance)
- Class year or dates of attendance
- Number of copies
- A complete address where the transcript should be sent
- Your current address
- Phone number where you can be reached in case of any questions
- Your signature
- The transcript fee $8.50
Contact us at:
Office of the Registrar
Norton, MA 02766
Phone: 508 286 8247
Fax: 508 286-8276