You may submit requests for an official electronic copy of your transcript through a secure online system offered by the National Student Clearinghouse.
You may pay for your transcript via credit card (Visa, Master Card or Discover). The National Student Clearinghouse uses the most current security available to protect your credit card and personal information.
You can check the status of your transcript request at any time by going online to the Transcript Order Status page. You will be required to enter your email address and the transcript order number. You will also receive email notifications of your order status.
During the order process you will be required to sign a consent form authorizing release of your academic record. This is a requirement of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
Please note that all financial obligations must be cleared before any transcript request will be honored.
Current students may place a transcript order via the transcript request link provided on insideWheaton.
Former students and alumni may place a transcript order via the Transcript Request Form.
If you attended Wheaton College prior to January 1985, we are unable to provide transcripts for electronic delivery. To request paper copies for U.S. postal delivery, please contact the Office of the Registrar.
Transcript Services and Fees
- Only available through the Transcript Request Form
- Normally processed within 2-3 business days
- Fee – $6.00 per request
- Available through written request
- Normally processed within 2-3 business days (does not include mail time)
- Fees – $8.50 per copy
- Delivery method:
- U.S. Postal Service
We cannot produce electronic transcripts through this method. We strongly recommend that you use our online request service to request a transcript but if you mail or fax a written request, it must include:
- Your name (currently and at time of attendance)
- Class year or dates of attendance
- Number of copies
- A complete address where the transcript should be sent
- Your current address
- Phone number where you can be reached in case of any questions
- Your signature
- The transcript fee $8.50 per copy
Contact us at:
Office of the Registrar
Norton, MA 02766